Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School

Gavin is heading into 3rd grade. He is not to excited about it. His teacher is a little strict. Hopefully he will have a good year and she will have mellowed out some.
Harrison is heading into 1st grade. He couldn't be more excited. He has a teacher that all the other kids have, Mrs. Kreta. We love her. He's going to have a great year.

My middle schoolers.
Gretchen is in 6th grade. She is so thrilled to not be in Elementary school anymore.
Hunter is the big man on campus being an 8th grader. He's wearing a pink shirt because he is part of a group at school that helps out with the 6th graders. It's called WEB, Where Everybody Belongs. They show them where things are and just are there when needed. He really enjoys it.
It's just Graham, Hazel and I. It's a little to quiet around here. I miss the big kids being home, but maybe I'l get some of the projects I've been putting off done.

No comments: