
Gavin, Alice and Graham waiting for the race to start.

Harrison, Gretchen, Cami and Darin watching the high school boys run their race.

Hunter getting warmed up at the start line.

More warming up.

Hunter waiting with the rest of the team to run.

And still more warming up.

Alice, Harrison and
Gretch
Harrison, Gavin and Gretchen.

Aaron and Graham cheering on Hunter.

At the finish line. Hunter was so much faster this week. His time at the first race was 17:14. The time at this race was 15:58. I think that is such a great improvement. I took Hunter on a short run (for me) on Saturday. I told him where we were running to and he quickly told me he couldn't run that far
without stopping. He made it the whole way and could have done more. Hunter is really improving and you can see how proud of himself that he is.
2 comments:
That's so awesome. How fun that you two can run together now!!
Yeah way to go Hunter! Ok cami I am going to be a better blogger well at least tonight I posted 3 new ones. We will see what next week brings.
Post a Comment