I know I'm missing some in between shots. And a picture of the whole team. Those will come later. I'm still trying to get them all together.
I was asked to do Hood to Coast about 2 1/2 weeks before. I've always thought it would be fun to run in it. So of course I said yes. We started on Friday morning and ended on Saturday afternoon. We ran a total of 197 miles as a team. If you would have asked me on Saturday, if I would to it again, the answer would have been absolute not. Almost a week later, I wouldn't mind doing it again...with alittle more training time the two weeks. The other teams that ran were pretty fun and had decorated there vans so cool. It was a really great time and I had such great ladies to be with.
8 comments:
That is so awesome, Cami! I feel like I can only dream of doing something like that.
Amy
Way to go! That is sooo cool! If you do it again next year and need someone...please let me know, I'd love to do it! But I would need more than 2 1/2 weeks notice :)
I'm so impressed. How many miles is that a person? I would love to do this someday- I'm so far off from being in shape for something like that.
Wow Cami- all I can say is wow! I am so impressed with any runner at all, but HTC, is insane! And only 2 weeks of training! You are one fit mama!!
We are sooooooooo proud of you. You are an amazing woman. Ialways blow my mind how you do it all; wife, mother of the big 5 + puppy, teacher, homemaker, nurse, visiting teacher (compationate service to the hilt), oh, and yaugh, runner of Hood to Coast. Put a big feather in your hat, girl. And as your husband would say, give yourself two BIG CLAPS!!
Proud of you,
Your Mom Hale
Kudos Cami! you are an amazing person! I am super impressed with HTC and with everything else that you do!
Isn't that funny how right after you are like, 'I am NEVER doing this again' and then a few weeks later you are thinking about how fun it was and you can't wait to do the next one. If I get a team next year maybe we can do it together! Congrats on your first one down. You are awesome!!
Cami
That is awesome. I am so proud of you for doing something like that especially in such short notice. It would fun to do with you. Maybe someday we can plan a race and meet up and do it together.
Post a Comment