Aaron and I are celebrating our 14 years of marriage today. I am one of the luckiest women ever to have him as a husband and father of our kids. During the month of July, while he was off work, Aaron made dinner every night. That was one of the things he wanted to do for me while he was home. We very rarely have dinner together during the school year because of his schedule. It meant so much to me that he would notice what a pain it is to figure out dinner all of the time.
6 comments:
No way!!! It can't be that long! Happy Anniversary to one of the most adorable couples I know :)
Amy
That is such a thoughtful gift- to make dinner every night. I bet you loved it.
Aaron you scored some major points this summer! Wow--August is a fun month of celebrating at your house as well.
Happy Anniversary 14 years is like 75 in Hollywood!
HAppy Anniversary! I hope you had a great day! I love the idea of not having to figure out dinner for a week let alone a month! That is great! Good Job Aaron!
You guys aren't old enough to be married 14 years!! :) You are very lucky....but of course so is he:) Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment