Yesterday, Hunter's school had the 5th Grade promotion. He is very excited to be moving on the middle school. Hunter decided to go to the big middle school instead of staying at Lincoln's middle school. Hunter, Chance and Wyatt, pictured above, have been together since Kindergarten. They are such great kids. Can they really be off to middle school next year? Am I old enough to really have a middle schooler?
3 comments:
Hey don't start it on old enough to have a middle schooler LOL I have a High Schooler now! I can't believe it!!! I would love it if you would send this pic to me :) I told Chance it was funny that you could get a pic of them but I couldn't!
No, you are not old enough!!!
I've been thinking the same thing. Alex is going to middle school in the fall too. Yikes!
Post a Comment