
The last day that we were at the cabin, we headed on a hike. We drove quite a while to get to our hike. I
think it was 10.000 feet up. There was still snow, as you can see by the picture. It was a mile hike to Blue Lake.

The kids went all they way up to the last snow pile is. It didn't take them long to get up there.

Aaron and Graham playing in the snow.

The hike down. Yes we forgot our backpack.

On our way down to the lake.

We made it and it was well worth it. The hike down wasn't to bad. It was steep in some parts.

The boys and
McKaylee throwing rocks.

Shale and his girls.

Natalie seeing how far out she could go.

Us finally have a picture together.

The Petty's

Taking a break by the lake.

I couldn't believe how big the boulder was.

Graham still finding rocks to throw into the lake.

Strike a pose,
Gretch.
More posing.

Oops! Emma slipped into the lake.

Hunter
takin' a break.

Harrison also
takin' a break.

The view

Graham, Aaron and Harrison, the other kids were too far ahead to get them in the picture.

On our way back up.

Still going.

Graham trying to walk up the rocks.

What a Dad!
Kambree and Shale still working upward.

Almost there.

Finally made it and we needed a water break.
5 comments:
What a gorgeous day for a hike! Looks like everyone had a great time!
How fun to visit with the Petty's. It's wierd to see a family continue to "grow up."
I love the family pic in the header, you look really pretty in it.
BTW, I gave Stacey the book to read, I finished it last night.
I want to go hiking SO bad!!!!
Beautiful place to hike! Nice to see all the pictures :)
BEAUTIFUL! You guys do the funnest things. I want to join you on your adventures sometime! Who new Idaho could be so fun!
Post a Comment