Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Aaron and I had our first date 13 years ago today. Aaron is always so good about remembering the date. He toke me to a German play at U of O. I don't remember the name of the play, but what a great time we had! I don't think I could have pictures our lives the way they are now, on that first date. I couldn't be happier and feel more blessed.
* I'm adding this to a question Sara asked- We were engaged 2 months later. Then 3 months after that we were married. So in total 5 months from this first date.

8 comments:

Ditto Family said...

How fun that you guys celebrate you first date! How much long after where you married? Our old neighbors have done a fun tradition for the past 30+ years of their marriage. The dad EVERY month gives his wife a card on the day of the month that they got married. Pretty sweet tradition I think!

Ditto Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
christa said...

Aww, I totally remember Jeremy and I's first date. So sweet. It's crazy to think of what you did on your first date and where you are now!

The Howard Family said...

that is the cutest picture, ever! and congrats on your 13 years of bliss.
Our wedding aniversery is on the
20th of march, 9 years! How did all this happen?

emily a. said...

A match made in heaven for sure!

Jared and Lydia said...

You Crazys! I'm digging the picture of Graham and Aaron. So cool.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim said...

Congrats on 13 years that's great. I was scrolling down and noticed that Graham was one, I had no idea you had had a 9lb 5 oz baby. Wow that is all I can say and what a cutie. Looks like life is busy but good.