We have had a crazy last couple of weeks. Or maybe it is just normal couple of weeks for us. On Oct. 27 we got into a car accident on our way to drop stuff at Goodwill. A college age kid was stopped at a stop sign. He thought we were turning, but we weren't. Crunch! He ran into the passenger side of our van. Graham and Gretchen are on that side of the van. They were both very shaken up. Now the van is at the auto body shop. We have one more week until it is fixed. Luckily we have a rental van until then.
The last couple of days Graham has had a fever. He is usually crawling everywhere and just so happy, not the case lately. He has been on my hip. Thankfully the kids don't have school for the rest of the week. We can all be a little lazy, hang out and play. No rushing to take kids to school and pick them up. I think Graham is on the mend.
For FHE this week Aaron reminded us of a talk by President Eyring from conference last month. It is entitled O Remember, Remember. We watched part of the talk from the computer. In this talk we are reminded to recognize the many blessing we have. Aaron encouraged us, as did President Eyring, to write down in our journals how we had seen the hand of God blessing our family. I'm very grateful for a my wonderful husband. I wanted to share this especially in this Thanksgiving season.
6 comments:
That was one of my favorite talks! Funny too, I thought of blogging, how daily we have a chance to recognize those blessings and record them whether in picture or words.
Glad everyone was ok in the accident! How annoying...college drivers!
Hope everyone is healthy soon :)
Kim
Aaron is such an amazing Uncle. We are super grateful for him too. We are so totally coming home in Febuary and can't wait to play and party with you all.
Sorry to hear about the accident and the baby being sick. Love you all.
I am so glad that you guys are okay. That is every moms fear to have something happen to their kids. I hope you can relax a little with the kiddos.
Wow, scary! I'm glad you are all ok - and that you have a rental! I hope Graham gets better soon - no fun being sick!
What a great FHE, we will be reviewing that talk soon.
You guys take care!
Oh my goodness how scarey. I'm glad to hear that everyone is ok and no one is seriously injured. :)
Oh my Gosh! How did I not hear about this sooner? I hope you guys are okay!
Thank goodness for rentals...how not fun for you though! I love you guys!
Post a Comment