Thursday, November 8, 2007

I've been tagged...

RULES:
1. List the link to your tagger and also post these following rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird, etc.
3. Tag 7 people at the the end of your blog also leaving the links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are "TAGGED" by leaving a comment on their blog.

The first time I have been tagged just like my friend Stephanie. Here goes...

1. I really like to knit... hats, washcloths and any pattern that I can find that looks great and challenges me. I was taught how to knit when I was about 10. My mom's best friend Judy, was so great to teach me. I did a pair of slippers and didn't do anything else. Until about 5 years ago, I saw in a Martha Stewart magazine, some fun patterns for things. I thought I could do that. So I taught myself to do it again.

2. I love to organize things. You probably wouldn't be able to tell when you look at my house. Have 7 people in a house makes it hard to keep things organized. But I do love to organize closets, drawers, bookshelves, the garage, anything. Then I love to go back and look at it several times because I know it won't stay organized for long.

3. I love to read. When I find a good book, my house and children suffer. I usually just sit and read until I'm finished. The house gets dirtier and dirtier and the kids usually end up begging for attention. I have read a book for awhile because I need to get some projects done around the house.

4. Puzzles, the jigsaw type. I love to do them. I even bought an inflatable puzzle carrier. I can work on the puzzle and the roll it up when we need the table for meals. Just like reading though, I don't get much done when I have one out.

5. I turn into a pumpkin at about 8:30 every night. Okay not really but I tell my kids that. I find that my body needs the down time at night after the kids go to bed. On weekends when the kids are still up, I find myself getting irritable and agitated. That is when I turn into a pumpkin.

6. I really don't like pears. Growing up I would eat them and enjoyed them. Now there is something about the texture of them that I can't handle.

7. Hearing my kids laugh is one of my favorite things. There is just something so pure about the sound of their laughter. It makes me smile.

I now tag:
Alli
Amy
Dawn
E
Kara
Lindsay
Tonja

5 comments:

emily a. said...

Loved learning more about you!

Sweet Peas Doula said...

I just loved reading this -- I knew you were crafty, but I had no idea about your knitting -- how cool!

Am I the Amy you are referring to? I never take it for granted as there are a million Amys out there.

Amy

The Howard Family said...

Hey, cami thanks for checking out the blog. You were part of the insperation. Everyone is great, Wes is doing really good in school. Sometimes I'm surprised. Well sounds like things are going well on your side. I also have a bad habit of reading great books that I have to finish, right now. So I've also been taking a book break to refocus on family and house. Great to hear from ya Lori

Chris & Stephanie said...

Cami,
These are great! I loved learning more about you!

Kim said...

Thanks for the comments. I too am enjoying getting to know you. It's funny how know that we don't even live close I feel like I am getting to know you more. Glad I'm not the only one who feels so busy sometimes. Looks like life is good though.