Thursday, November 15, 2007

Being Chargie

Gavin has come up with some clever sayings, as most kids do. One, as of late, is "being chargie". I heard him talking to his older siblings about this. They had been playing in the backyard and this is what Gavin was accusing the others of being. I couldn't quite understand what he was talking about. So I asked him to explain. He explained, "They are just being chargie and telling me what to do and thinking they are the bosses." I was also notified that I was chargie sometimes too. So anyone who thinks that they are in charge, according to Gavin you are being chargie.

6 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

That is so cute! What a great thing for the memory book (or blog)! You can remind him of it when he's dating...as long as you don't do it in a "chargie" way! heehee

Kim said...

I love how to the point kids are they just call it like it is. I know I am chargie sometimes and so are my kids.

Jared and Lydia said...

Count me in too! Is there such a thing as being "Super Chargie" Gavin? I want that. Jared

kg said...

Love it...Grant has a million of these type of sayings!

Alli said...

It totally makes me laugh when kids do that and make up their own sayings, and you can even see their logic in there.

Ditto Family said...

Moms are chargie! I always tell my kids when they are a mom or a dad they can be "chargie" too!