Monday, June 11, 2007

Summer Trips

We are leaving for our fun on June 25. And we'll get back July 9 or 10. Thank goodness Aaron will be joining us. I don't know if I could do it with the kids in the van by myself.

About school being out, I don't know that we'll get much done. I'm sure that my house will be a disaster most of the time. We'll be spending lots of time in and by the pool.

I am starting to get the itch to get some painting done. Aaron is not thrilled to hear that. In our other house I did most of the painting anyway. Don't know why he's worried. And I had lots more painted in the other by the time we moved in. Here, 1 year and 3 mon. later, same color that the painters painted when we built it. It's a great color, but I would love more variety. If and when it happens there will be pictures posted.

5 comments:

Sweet Peas Doula said...

Sounds like you have a fun summer planned with all of your kids. Good luck with the painting -- Mike never lets me do it myself. He's the painter in the family, and I keep it that way.

Amy

kg said...

You did an excellent job painting in your other house, I remember! Tell Aaron he has nothing to worry about :)

Jared and Lydia said...

You are seriously the most determined momma that I know. If you want some painting done this summer you will get it done. I'm sure Aaron is just thinking he might miss his Hale nap time. It is a joke. Aaron has worked his hind end off this year.

Ditto Family said...

So you are on your second house? I must have missed the move. It sounds like your neighborhood situation is ideal with a community pool. Boy would my kids love that. Glad to hear that your house will not stay spotless all summer. Have a wonderful trip!

kg said...

Hi Cami,

I remember that you know how to clogg and you jogged my memory about the talent show, YES I remember that you and Sonja clogged together...how did come to be? I'm laughing right now, the U-ward was so much fun! Also I didn't know you were afraid of heights...me too.