Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Nine months!


How time flies. I found Graham with the pear just loving it. I wonder who gave it to him? I think Harrison is the culprit. Graham is really showing his personality.

9 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

What a cutie!

Amy

emily a. said...

Must've been fun to find him enjoyed fruit so much!

kg said...

I see you in him! Time does fly TOO fast!

Chris & Stephanie said...

Super cute! I can't believe how time flies! At least he's snacking on some good food!

Ditto Family said...

Love that he is diving into that pear! Check out my blog for news about Caroline.

Alli said...

Too big too fast! Love the family picture up top - I like it how none of the kids are looking up because the sun's in their eyes - cute :)

Foster said...

Wow, I don't check your blog for a few days, and Aaron is in the Bishopric!! Wow, you knew things were only going to get worse when he was put in the High Council:) I can't believe how big Graham is getting. How cute... Wow, do our lives or kids ever slow down? Say hello to everyone for us, and have a Very Merry December. I thought I would say that now because things only get crazier from now for us...trips to Utah and such.

Julie said...

Hi Cami! I tried to look for an email address for you but couldn't find one on your site. I'm glad you and your family are doing so well. Your kids are so cute and congratulations on Aaron's new calling! Do you remember me from University Ward when we were single? (Julie Tucker back then). Let me know if you would like to access my blog by emailing me from my profile page and then I can send an invite. You just have to click on my name at the top of this comment and you can get to my profile. Alli and Anna can do the same too if you guys would like too! My family just doesn't want me to be posting pictures of my kids on the web without security measures in place. I wanted to put a link to your blog on my site too if that's okay. Take care!

Jared and Lydia said...

Oh my gosh....little Graham is looking so adorable these days. He's our little man eh?! Not so little when we see him. Sorry our computer has been down. We've got to get a new cord! We'll check in when we can. Merry Christmas you guys!