Monday, August 6, 2007

One of My Artists

Yesterday after church, the kids got out the box that has 15 games in on. It has pick up sticks and other little tiles, as seen in the picture. Gavin with his creative eye made this girl out of some of the things from the game and other things in the family room.
Here's the proud artist with his creation.

8 comments:

kg said...

For a split second I thought he'd drawn on the carpet with marker! Very creative!

kg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared and Lydia said...

Is that asian writing us. I think Jared didn't log in before making comments.

Jared and Lydia said...

Actually I think he just did that on the computers from work that are in Korean. Man!!! Ender and Gavin would have the best time together. Ender is a complete artist same as Gavin. I can't wait to see what they will create together.

Kim said...

So cute. I love when they use their imaginations to make such sweet creations. Too bad you can't frame it.

emily a. said...

So creative- I love that about kids.

Jared and Lydia said...

I did not leave the above comment. But about the creative business here, Gavin is Amazing! Love it :) Jared

Amy Sue said...

Coby and Gavin so need to get together. How inventive! I miss your cute kids!